Adult auditions will be held Saturday, February 18th from 10:00am-6:00pm
Call backs will be Monday, February 20th from 6:00pm – 10:00pm
If called back, come prepared to dance and be in appropriate clothes that allow movement.
Director: Bob Wells
Choreographer: Kelly Kates
Music Director: Donna Debreceni
Production Stage Manager: Mathew Kepler
Rehearsals will begin mid March with an opening night of May 18th, running through June 17th. Performances are typically Thursday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees, with some Wednesday and Sunday evenings and Saturday matinees.
Actors with strong comedic skills needed for the following roles:
* Max Bialystock: Male early 30’s to early 50’s, a producer – TENOR
* Leo Bloom: able mid 20’s to mid 40’s, a producer – TENOR
* Ulla: early 20’s to early 30’s – Bombshell of Nordic descent – BELT
* Roger de Bris: mid 40’s to 50’s – the director – BARITONE
* Carmen Giya: mid 20’s to early 30’s, Roger’s very flamboyant assistant/lover – TENOR
* Franz Liebkind: 30’s to 60’s, the writer – BARITONE/TENOR
There are also many ensemble/character roles such as The Old Women (played by men and women), Girls in Pearls, (only played by women), Judge, Usherettes, Lighting Designers, Pigeons, Accountants, Cops, Storm Troopers (each one a gem) and many more. These will be very character and require strong singing, comedic acting and dance skills.
Prepare: 16 -32 bars of music, and a one minute monologue appropriate to the show.
* Sheet music for piano accompanist in the correct key (no CD’s or a cappella singing will be accepted),
* Current headshot
* Theatrical resume
Please be familiar with the show. All positions paid.
All auditions are by appointment only. Please contact Janet at email@example.com (303-794-2787 x211) for an audition time.
Town Hall Arts Center
phone: 303-794-2787 x211